Dr. Jordan L Mitchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jordan L Mitchell?

Highly recommend!!!

Dr . Mitchell is great! She's professional, knowledgeable and caring. Her staff on the other hand is a different story. The office staff is rude and unhelpful. If you have any questions, they will just tell you what they think you want to hear. Even though I like Dr . Mitchell, I will not be going back because of her staff.

Great Bedside Manner

Dr. Mitchell really puts you at ease, she has a great bedside manner. They respond very quickly with test results & call you right away. I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell.

Misdiagnosed Chronic BV

I came to see Dr. Mitchell for a chronic problem with bacterial vaginosis. She only prescribed me the same medication repeatedly, vaginal and oral forms of metronidazole, and despite me seeing her within a day of finishing antibiotics with the same symptoms, she insisted metronidazole was curing me and gave me another prescription for the same medication. She never did try Clindamycin or longer forms of treatment - and eventually I had to go to another doctor to get properly diagnosed. I am sure she is a good doctor but she did not handle my case of chronic BV properly.

I was told your OB is suppose to be like your best friend during pregnancy because you spend so much time with them. I actually did not have that with my doctor, so I switched to Dr. Mitchell at 20 weeks. That was the best decision I ever made! She made My first pregnancy the best experience. She never rushed me and made me feel completely comfortable. Her nurse and office staff were also a joy to work with. I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell to anyone and everyone!

such a pleasure

Dr. Mitchell delivered my soon a few months ago, she did an amazing job in the delivery room and throughout the pregnancy. I enjoyed every appointment and looked forward to going back. She has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen or worked with. I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell.

Dr. Jordan L Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.