Highly Dissatisfied

Excellent Urologist and caring .

Dr. Jordan Siegal is a excellent Urologist who specializes in Urologic Trauma Reconstruction and Prosthetics. He is a professional , spends time with patients and answers all their questions. I highly recommend him.

Fantastic Doctor

I came to him for a second opinion from another urologist and he was very kind and listened to everything I had to say. He did stress to me an option I have for a procedure but he respected my opinion and my choice and I appreciated it and I am glad I switched providers because I want to continue to being his patient as long as he practices at Scripps.

Excellent Urologist

Doctor Siegal is caring ,good bedside manners, spends time with patients, answers all your question. I trust him to be my health provider

Dr. Jordan A Siegel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.