Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jordan G Stanley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jordan G Stanley has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Jordan G Stanley has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jordan G Stanley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I had untreated injuries after a car wreck and saw Stanley too late to set my broken wrist. I had no insurance so could not have it operated on then. So I got a letter from him saying what needed to be done and finally was cleared by Texas Rehab to pay to rebreak and set my wrist. But when I went back to him to set up surgery he said he wouldn't do it. Then he told me I talked too much, was vain and wouldn't like the scar, said "there was no bone sticking out", and other insults saying he didn't want to operate on me. It is my right hand and has effectively made me unable to use it much without pain. I was undone. I will never know why he was so cruel to me, but I never want to see him again. The wreck was in Jan. 2007 and I have lived with a crippled bent right wrist since then.
24 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1994
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Jordan G Stanley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLongview Orthopedic Clinic, 323 E Hawkins Pkwy, Longview, TX
Dr. Jordan G Stanley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longview, TX.