Dr. Jordan G Stanley Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jordan G Stanley?

Your support staff is not very courteous

Dr. Stanley is the best! I have recommended him to numerous friends. Thry rate him as Excellent!

This group off orthopedic Dr's is a big "JOKE"!

Both appointments I had were horrible from the PA to dr Stanley. I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS FACILITY! I wouldn't send my dog here. Dr Stanley was rude and insulting. He is definitely not caring nor compassionate about his patients. It's SD you have to go out of town for better care.

I had the worst experience ever. He was insulting. He gave me a shot in my knee that now has my entire leg hurting. I would not recommend him to anyone.

I give him a big fat zero!!!!

Was rude to me beyond belief.

I had untreated injuries after a car wreck and saw Stanley too late to set my broken wrist. I had no insurance so could not have it operated on then. So I got a letter from him saying what needed to be done and finally was cleared by Texas Rehab to pay to rebreak and set my wrist. But when I went back to him to set up surgery he said he wouldn't do it. Then he told me I talked too much, was vain and wouldn't like the scar, said "there was no bone sticking out", and other insults saying he didn't want to operate on me. It is my right hand and has effectively made me unable to use it much without pain. I was undone. I will never know why he was so cruel to me, but I never want to see him again. The wreck was in Jan. 2007 and I have lived with a crippled bent right wrist since then.

Nice but not knowledgeable

I thought Dr. Stanley was doing right by me until I moved elsewhere and saw better doctors. I was in an auto accident and Dr. S said he could not improve my foot through surgery. I had 3 fractures including a crushed heel. I had surgery 1 1/2 years later at one of the leading sports medicine clinics in the country. The surgeon who operated then said he could have done a lot more if he had operated right after the accident. I'm now facing another surgery to fuse bones and reconstruct my heel. Both doctors have wondered why Dr. S did not operate. My newest doc said: "we always operate on this type of injury." Dr. S is out of date and I will suffer the rest of my life because of it. If you need orthopedic work, go to Houston, Dallas, or Shreveport!

Dr. Jordan G Stanley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longview, TX.