Have you seen Dr. Edward J Stoll Jr?

Took the time to really look at the problem. Saw that the pain was not where previous X-rays showed where arthritis was. Ordered an MRI saw several problems, did the surgery and now have been pain free for several years.

If you want to know about a doctor, ask a RN

I have the utmost respect for Dr Stoll. His knowledge, his skills, his expertise are nothing but top notch, high quality. He has everything that I look for in a physician; great bedside manner, great listener, caring, compassionate, excellent patient outcomes. In my opinion Dr Stoll is the best orthopedic surgeon I have encountered. I have had 3 surgeries by him each with excellent outcomes. I have and will continue to recommend Dr Stoll to anyone who is seeking the best of the best in orthopedic management.

Extraordinary help with knee problems

I was born with bad knees and a love for outdoor activities - a bad combination, one would think. Had it not been for Dr. Stoll, I would have long ago been stuck on the sidelines as my friends continued skiing, hiking, and cycling. Now, at 62, I'm pretty much the last one standing. I owe it all to this fantastic physician. Dr. Stoll has replaced one of my knees, which now works perfectly. In recent months my other, "birth," knee has apparently decided to throw in the towel, and I had absolutely no hesitance in setting a date for a replacement with Dr. Stoll. In fact, I look forward to the experience, knowing that the result will be a return to full mobility, that the staff at the hospital and in Dr. Stoll's office will be friendly and efficient, and that Dr. Stoll will be caring, thorough, and pleasant. Through the years I've had my knees scoped six times. In every case, Dr. Stoll was the attending surgeon, and in every case relief from joint pain was immediate and dramatic. I should add also that, in every case, I ignored his advice and returned to trail running. Duh. I suppose that when one has such an effective and understanding supporter in one's corner, returning to bad behavior is a little less daunting. ;) I would recommend (and routinely do!) Dr Stoll to anyone who suffers from chronic joint pain and is looking for help. He's simply the best.

this guy is very good

Knee (meniscus) surgery went so well that I never had pain, did not need pain meds, never needed the crutches, was walking nearly normally within one day and riding my bike less than a week later. Dr. Stoll was completely professional and helpful in the office visit and talking with my on the phone.

Amazing!

After taking a big spill off my horse at full gallop, I sought out Dr Stoll for persistent shoulder pain. Dr Stoll was very conservative- x-rays (nothing broken)/ diagnosed a slight RC tear and went with physical therapy. When condition didn't improve in a timely manner, we went with an MRI that showed a rotator cuff tear and a tear in the bicep. After thoroughly explaining the options of more P/T vs surgery, I decided on surgery. Dr Stoll let ME make the decision and then completely supported it. Post -surgery was "relatively" painless and rehab was surprisingly fast and comfortable. It was nothing at all like the horror stories I had read about or heard about from others. Obviously, Dr Stoll is more than capable and an expert in his field. I would totally recommend him to friends or family and am amazed at how good I feel and the movement I have. Thank you!

The staff at Orthopedic Professional was very courteous and helpful. The wait time was minimal. Dr. Stoll was friendly, empathetic, and spent time with me. He explained the injury and the different treatment options. We decided on a treatment plan together. He called me back promptly when I had further questions. My friends, who have had surgery with Dr. Stoll, recommended him to me. I have been pleased with his care.

There is a reason why you can always get an appointment

I saw this physician as I am a patient on one of his partners who was not available. He didn't listen to anything I said and totally misdiagnosed my condition. He kept pushing surgery and I walked out and made an appointment with one of his partners. He was rude, had no personality or bedside manner and kept talking about religion. He actually scared me. I feel sorry for his partners because they are all excellent.

Doctor's Response

This review is completely out of character with the way I practice medicine. The above reviews demonstrate that I work in unison with a patient to choose the most suitable care for the individual. I would never force my views or world view upon another.

Dr. Edward J Stoll Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norfolk, NE.