Dr. Jordan S Weiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jordan S Weiner?

Genius in his field

Dr. Weiner is simply brilliant and well-studied on everything current in his field of expertise. Aside from saving my life from tonsil cancer, he was also the only ENT out of 5 who was able to diagnose my wife's ear pain & hearing loss.

Good doctor

I visited Dr. Weiner to deal with a sudden hearing loss that I experienced. I was able to get an appointment in a timely manner. There was a slight wait to see the doctor, but I feel that is typical of most doctors. Further, when I got to see him, he was very patient and took care to answer all of my questions. He did not rush the process. I would much rather have that type of experience, even if it means a slight wait. Although my hearing loss is permanent, I felt he asked the right questions and prescribed the right medical approach towards determining my medical situation. I have visited his audiologist, Ms. Seldner, also. I liked her approach as well. Overall, I felt both Dr. Weiner and Ms. Seldner were courteous and caring in their approach, and I will continue to see them.