- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jordon G Lubahn has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Jordon G Lubahn has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jordon G Lubahn has the following 13 expertise
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Eye Exam
- Corneal Diseases
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Cataract Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Jordon G Lubahn Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jordon G Lubahn
Dr. Lubahn is an ophthalmologist that specializes in refractive surgery (LASIK, PRK), advanced cataract surgery, cornea and external disease, corneal transplantation (full-thickness transplants and partial thickness procedures like DSAEK), manual small incision cataract surgery, secondary intraocular lens placement, ocular surface cancer treatment, and management of difficult corneal and scleral infections. He also cares for general ophthalmology patients and performs routine vision exams for glasses and contact lenses. Patients are seen at several offices on the east side of Portland. He operates at the following hospitals/facilities: - Providence Portland Medical Center - Adventist Medical Center - EyeHealth NW Eastside Surgery Center - Legacy Mt. Hood Medical Center - Providence St. Vincent Medical Center - Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center Dr. Lubahn joined EyeHealth Northwest in 2013--EyeHealth Northwest has been serving the eye care needs of the Portland Metropolitan and Clackamas County areas since 1954. He attended the University of Michigan for college and was a four-year student-athlete on the Men's Rowing Team. After college, he taught high school science and coached track with Teach For America in inner-city Houston. He stayed in Texas to attend medical school and ophthalmology residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He then made the move to Miami, Florida where he completed his cornea and refractive surgery fellowship at the #1-ranked Bascom Palmer Eye Institute. In his free time, he enjoys being with his wife and daughter, traveling Oregon (with frequent trips to the coast), hiking (Wahkeena Falls and Dog Mountain are favorites), running, surfing, biking, and canoeing (he canoed the entire Mississippi River on a solo trip in 2003). He competes in the Portland Triathlon annually.