Dr. Jorge Perez Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Perez?

Posted on December 15th, 2017

5.0 star rating 12/15/2017 First, let me say that I had never heard of Dr. Perez before choosing him to do my surgery. "Leap of Faith"? Hardly. After seeing an ad in a local paper I did my usual "O.C.D" research online. I found his credentials to be impeccable and reviews nothing short of STELLAR. Naturally I also investigated two additional surgeons referred to me by friends, as candidates. After my first consultation with Dr. Perez and his staff, my mind was made up. For me this is unusual. I'M A SHOPPER! All of the staff was very professional but also friendly and welcomed all and any questions and concerns. I had no need to consult with any other surgeons. My saline implants, (one deflated), were replaced with Silicone implants with zero issues or complications. Also zero PAIN.The out patient hospital staff was kind and comforting and I felt safe and secure with the facility. My anesthesiologist was professional and informative and really put me at ease. Now six weeks later as I prepare for my appointment with Dr. Perez, I'm feeling thankful to have found his ad that day. Karma was good to me this time. Results are beautiful and I couldn't be happier. Oh, one last comment. Truthfully removing my post surgical tape was the worst part of my entire experience. LOL.

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Let me start by saying that Dr Perez and his staff are truly amazing! They treat you like family from day 1. My results were perfect! He is a true artist!

Perfect

Posted on October 15th, 2017

I could not imagine going to another doctor for such a serious decision and surgery. The facility was great, very person. Recovery was not bad at all, if there was any complications they were only a phone call away. They also called to check on me and ensure everything was going the way it should be. I had a complication that was my own doing but the office was here every step of the way and even though the Dr. was on vacation all I had to do was send an e-mail and he'd give me what ever information I need. Wendy and Amy are amazing and made sure the whole process went smoothly. I would recommend anyone that needed a cosmetic surgeon to go through Dr. Perez. He is good at what he does and has a true passion for it.

Posted on October 13th, 2017

I was finally able to visit Dr. Perez for breast augmentation and it was amazing. Everything about this place was and I had a great experience coming here. I would for sure recommend him to anyone trying to do any type of plastic surgery. Dr. Perez cares a lot about his patients and explains in detail how the whole procedure will go. I was very comfortable talking to him about what I wanted. Dr. Perez and his assistant kept in touch with me through out the weekend making sure I was fine and that everything was going well. I had a great recovery and would for sure go back to him in the future.

Definitely Recommend!

Posted on February 9th, 2017

I am 5 days post-op from a breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Perez. I am very happy with the results of the surgery and surprised at how recovered I feel already. He made both me and my mom extremely comfortable in preparing for the surgery. Dr. Perez spent an hour with us on our first visit meeting him explaining everything we would need to know as well as answering the numerous questions we had. Plastic surgery is a life changing decision and I would definitely recommend Dr. Perez to anyone looking for an experienced, kind, and involved surgeon.

RESULTS SURPASS EXPECTATIONS

Posted on January 31st, 2017

I interviewed five plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Perez. I had two previous breast surgeries, both left me with breasts that had a big gap between them. My breast fell toward my underarms while laying on my back. I also discussed other areas I was unhappy with. My breasts have never looked like they do now! I didn't think I could have such beautiful breasts! I am thrilled with my other treatments as well! My results surpassed my expectations!

Posted on December 13th, 2016

I had different choices and I picked Dr. Perez . I had my consultation and was so impressed with him. First I told him what I wanted done then he gave me his opinion and save me a lot of money on what I wanted done but really didn't need and that got me right away. I had my surgery I had no need for pain killers because he has magic hands and there was no pain after. He has a great staff that make you feel so comfortable. So when the need arrives again I will definitely will go back to him!!!

Breast Augmentation After 2 Children

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I am blessed to have two beautiful, healthy little girls that I was able to carry and then breastfeed for a year each. The down side was the effect that this had on my breasts. After I was finished breastfeeding my second daughter, my breasts looked like they had been through war and I became very self-conscious about my appearance. I went to see Dr. Perez based upon a recommendation from a close family friend. The consultation was a wonderful experience. My biggest concern was that my doctor understood what my goals were which in my case meant that I did not want large breasts but rather I was looking for the fullness that had been lost after carrying and breastfeeding two children. Dr. Perez answered all of my questions and never made me feel as though he was losing interest or didn't have the time to speak with me and address my concerns. I felt this same way when I spoke to everyone in the office. It is an extremely warm and friendly environment. In an effort to have something to compare with this experience, I went to see a second doctor and that experience only confirmed my gut instinct which was that Dr. Perez was the best choice for my procedure and I made the decision to move forward. Another deciding factor for me was that the surgery is not performed in an office but rather in an actual hospital which for me was a big deal as there are always risks and I felt more comfortable being in the safest environment possible. It is now 2 weeks post-surgery and I am thrilled with the results! The experience was wonderful and my level of self-confidence is higher than it has been in years! I would recommend Dr. Perez to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon!

50 and thrilled with my mini tummy tuck and lipo

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I am so happy a made the decision to have Dr. Perez do a mini- tummy tuck and liposuction. It's just been 6 days since the procedures and I feel great! The recovery was much better than I had expected and I am out and about already driving my kids here and there. So far it looks amazing and I can hardly wait to see the final results once I'm healed. His staff /nurses, Amy, & Suzie are so kind and caring. Everything was explained before the surgery exactly like it was. Dr. Perez made me feel so comfortable and he really cares about each patient individually and takes the time to answer any questions. Dr. Perez is a very talented doctor and he was recommended to me by previous patients that were thrilled with his work and I will highly recommend him to friends and family.

Fixed my deflated implant

Posted on July 10th, 2016

I would choose Dr. Perez again over any other doctor for any future surgeries. He was very helpful and I'm happier with my breasts now than I was from my first surgery with a different doctor. His staff is a great representation of him and his practice, they are wonderful. He fixed my scar and made it thinner and my breasts look more natural. I recommend him to anybody!

No One Else Touches My Body

Posted on July 6th, 2016

I've known Dr. Perez professionally for over 30 years. After horrible side affects of brain surgery 16 years ago Dr. Perez has performed 5 reconstructive surgeries, taking care of me emotionally as well, and no one would even know! My patients, friends & family from Florida, Boston, New York & Maine come to him. Dr. Perez is a gift! He is a brilliant, gifted, skilled, warm, caring, compassionate physician and human being with the highest of ethics; always there for you & your loved ones, before, during & after. No wonder his team is also the best. There is no one better!!!

Breast implant replacement

Posted on May 30th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Perez for 13 years now. Anytime I have a question he does not have any problem answering it for me. He and his team make you feel very comfortable and they are not pushy at all. I got my breast implants switched out after 13 years, and I feel lighter physically and mentally. I wouldn't go to anyone else because I trust him and his team.