Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge A Sifuentes Jr MD
Dr. Jorge A Sifuentes Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jorge A Sifuentes Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Jorge A Sifuentes Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jorge A Sifuentes Jr - Posted on March 10th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jorge A Sifuentes Jr - Posted on December 17th, 2013
I called to set up an appointment. The lady was very rude. I told her to forget the appointment if she was going to be rude, and hung up. The woman may have been having a bad day, but it's no reason to be so rude to anyone. The job is customer service, you are the face of the office and should act accordingly. I'm sure the doctor is good, I can't say the same for the receptionist.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jorge A Sifuentes Jr - Posted on June 28th, 2011
DR ok staff HORRENDOUS!!!! GO to DR. MANN!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jorge A Sifuentes Jr - Posted on June 8th, 2011
Worst staff ever!!!! If you have a medical problem, they will not get records. The staff is argumentative about any question you have, and on more than one occasion have tried to diagnose me over the phone without Dr.Sifuentes. I like him as a doctor, but I will not go there, as his staff makes it impossible to get an appiointment, and they try to treat you instead of him. If you can get an appointment, make sure you wait while they get your records, and make any referrals you need, as they will NOT follow through. Dr. Sifuentes is unable to make the correct diagnosis without all of your patient records, so make sure you bring them with you because the staff will NOT get them, even after several phone calls.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018, 2012, 2017, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jorge A Sifuentes Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSIFUENTES FAMILY MEDICINE, 713 Deahl St, Borger, TX
Dr. Jorge A Sifuentes Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Borger, TX.