Dr. Jorge Alonso Is this you?

3.6

Beware

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Performed a crippling failed surgery and told me I was a liar and faking for disability. Two years later another orthopedic surgeon told me there was no union in the SI joint that Alonso supposedly fused. Alonso NEVER mentioned this post-op. Arrogant, condescending.

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Dr Alonso repaired what he could with a leg that was shattered in a motorcycle accident. When pain persisted and he realized he may be over his depth he admitted that and referred me to a joint specialist who finished repairing my knee. I appreciate his honesty in admitting he had done what he could and referring me to someone who, in the end, got me up and walking again.

Posted on March 9th, 2011

He is a COLD HEARTED PATCH doctor. He is a patch doctor that tells you up front that you WILL need more surgery in the future. If it wasn't for the Statue of Limitations he would have been sued for malpractice many times, by many emergency trauma patient victims. Dr. Alonso offered me the option of amputation of my entire leg due to his inability to repair his own mistakes. It has been 13 years since he told me I would be back to wok in 3 to 4 months. I am still having problems and have had numerous doctors refuse to do surgery or even attempt to correct the rediculous butchering of my hip and pelvic fracture. I would not recommend Dr. Jorge Alonso to do surgery on my pet garden snake. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS I DID AND USE JORGE ALONSO WITH UAB HOSPITAL IN BIRMINGHAM , ALABAMA. He will ruin your life.

Posted on November 6th, 2016