Dr. Jorge L Alvarez Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jorge L Alvarez?

He is great myself and husband both see him.

Excellent physician and staff,they make you feel so at ease .I will be returning to see Dr. Alvarez and his staff for my medical needs!!

patient / nurse

Dr. Alvarez is an extremely compassionate and skilled physician. He takes the time to listen and you feel he really cares. He was able to diagnose my disease, following a complicated illness for me. I would highly recommend him to other patients.

MOM/Daycare provider

this is my sons 2nd allergy/asthma doctor...He is vastly becoming my favorite sons are 11 and 10. They saw the other doctor until they were 6 and 7 to much travel time and had to keep 2 many appointments per year. Now we see him once per year unless we have problems. My oldest just got his first allergy shot from our regular doctor. Called his office in CB and they will get back to me today about how we will continue with care. The whole office staff treats you very well.