Dr. Jorge Beber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Beber?

An excellent doctor!!

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I've only seen him for my medications, but where doctors screwed around with me because they really didn't know what was wrong, he has been really great!!! I've been seeing him for quite a few years, and I trust him with my health!!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Godsend for me, and diagnoised my disability within the first couple visits and prescribed my disorder right away. He is compassionate and knowledgeable. I have since moved to SoCal, BUT still see Dr. Beber. I make the trip because I believe in him and can't imagine seeing someone else. His office staff is also very supportive.

Gave me my life back!

Posted on October 1st, 2009

Dr Beber gave me my life back. I suffered from depression for many years and went to many different doctors for it. He was the only one who found the right medication for me and made sure it worked! He asked all the right questions and is very professional. It does bother me that people only comment about doctors when they have done something wrong. Dr. Beber is a great doctor and I recommend him to my friends all the time!

Toxic from lithium

Posted on February 5th, 2009

I was not checked for my lithium level that Beber gave me for almost a year and my body became very very toxic. I asked him why my hands might be shaking and he just said I don't know why. To make a very long story short I got so bad that I was going to be tested for Parkinson. My I started with my GP and he had me go for a blood test . There it was. I was poisoned by the lithium that had not been checked. By this time I was unable to walk straight or do almost anything. I thought that I was dying. My GP got me off of it and months later I am feeling almost normal. I left a message with his office to call me ...nothingDo NOT TRUST HIM!!!!!!!

Posted on February 18th, 2017