Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jorge Cabrera has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Jorge Cabrera has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Jorge Cabrera has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jorge Cabrera is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
This doctor was called on emergency patient taken to hospital with numerous fractures. The doctor has left the patient without visiting for 3 days. She was prepped and left without eating to go into surgery & he never showed up. He called on the 2nd day & stated that he would go to the hospital to see her after he closed his office in the evening & he had the audacity to never show up nor call to speak to the patient. Upon numerous emergency calls from the hospital & numerous attempts to reach this doctor still on the 3rd day he hasn't shown up to see his patient. He is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. I would highly suggest anyone with this doctor to make a change rather quickly. We have now switched doctors & hope for a better experience. No respect for his patients & has a lack of empathy for them as well.
I have been to Dr. Cabrera over 10 times. Each time I have had to wait more than 45 minutes. He overlooks details; he ignored my discomfort and pain complaint and did not care to hear me out. His complaints about his own patience are unethical. His therapy office does have extended hours but the equipment is old & rusted. The room stinks like urine and you are limited on the types of exercises since it is a small facility. This man should NOT be a doctor. He is in the wrong profession.
Dr. Cabrera is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Coral Gables Hospital
South Miami Hospital Inc
Sister Emmanuel Hospital
Surgical Center of Coral Gables
Surgical Park Center
33 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Southside Medical Center
Dr. Jorge Cabrera accepts the following insurance providers.
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & Directions6341 Sunset Dr, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jorge Cabrera in this video.
Dr. Jorge Cabrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.