Dr. Jorge I Casariego Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jorge I Casariego?

bill

this doctor is out of touch with reality! has trouble listening to patient rules with iron fist. poor bedside manner. because I said so is not an answer.

Unhappy

This doctor repeatedly charged exorbitant fees to fill out routine paperwork for disability insurance at a time when my husband was suffering from depression and unable to work. He suspended his care and referred us to another psychiatrist before my husband was completely well. I believe he is in practice for the money only and doesn't really care about the total welfare of his patients.

Incredible doctor

For many years, I had PMDD and could not get any relief. Consequently, I went to the hospital and that's where I met Dr. Casariego. A year later, I have had very minimal symptoms from the PMDD. He really took the time to figure out what I needed and I haven't been in the hospital in nine months. I can't begin to thank this fine doctor enough.

Dr. Jorge I Casariego is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.