Jorge Casas-Ganem Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Jorge Casas-Ganem?

Thank you!

Posted on August 17th, 2017

Being both a patient and a professional in the medical field, I was indeed extremely satisfied with Dr. Casas. He is very attentive and experienced. He carefully studies the MRI's and explains his diagnosis and prognosis clearly. I appreciate his calm and caring manner.

Excellent Doctor ~ Really Excellent

Posted on June 24th, 2017

Dr. Casas is a wonderful doctor. He is a very highly trained medical professional with a wonderful caring side. I was referred to him and I couldn't be more pleased. He takes the time to listen, digs into your records to truly understand what the problem is, and then works diligently to resolve it. He is extremely trustworthy too. Yes, the front staff is lacking a bit in telephone manners, which is a shame as people calling here are already afraid of being ill, but be patient, as it is well worth it to get to him. The staff is actually very nice once you are seen. I think you will be pleased with him. I feel so grateful to have found him to take care of me.

Posted on June 18th, 2012

I kept telling my previous orthopedic surgeon that there was something wrong with my knee replacement. He kept telling me everything was fine and it was just in my head. Dr. Cases found a cyst growing on my tibia, and diagnosed me as having osteomyletis. The knee replacement had to be redone with a much longer staff placed in due to the deterioration of the tibia (osteomyletis). I will be in his debt forever! He and Jennifer are two of the finest people in the medical profession, and I have to see a LOT of doctors!!

Love the doctor, hate the support staff

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Dr Casas is WONDERFUL!!! He spends time with you and really seems to care, but once he leaves, look out. His nursing and support staff is some of the most uncooperative insensitive people I have ever dealt with. They truly go out of their way to make things difficult. Because of his staff I simply can't recommend Dr. Casas until he does some house cleaning.

The best in Texas

Posted on July 25th, 2011

New office on N Central Expy. Helped me with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer, hip replacement, and back and knee problems. Very caring and thorough, as is his PA Jennifer. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

A great dr