Dr. Jorge D Castaneda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge D Castaneda?

Recommended

Excellent doctor, he has patience and explains everything in a calm way and also listening. Has experience many years..

Best Gastro Ever

I had been feeling bad for a couple of weeks,but after seeing Dr. Castaneda i'm doing a lot better. He was a very nice doctor to me and i would recommend him.

the worse medical practice!!!!!!

My husband had a strong abdominal pain and the doctor executed a gastro. However he never told us that my husband had a several gastritis, instead he continued to make many innecesaries blood tests. Right now my husband has a critical ulcera, which was descovered by the another gastro, by another honest doctor. I feel that the doctor was very much concern about our insurance and wallet rather than my husband health.Patients: you must be carefully with him!!!!!!!!!!!