Dr. Jorge W Castro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge W Castro?

Excellent doc

Excellent doc, listens and cares

Excellent...

I have used Dr. Castro now for maybe 10 years or longer. He has been and is an excellent doctor. He's on time and listens and generally is concerned. I realize he is no longer with Grayson and Associates and am currently trying to find him. He is the only reason I went to this group. I really could careless about any bad reviews because I know what kind of doctor he is. I have seen psychiatrists and psychologists for well over 20 years now and was so happy to finally find a doctor I could trust. Dr. Castro would be a very valuable asset with any practice he joins. I plan on using someone temporarily, just for meds, until I hopefully can find him. I am very traumatized by his leaving. He's one of the only doctors I have ever trusted and liked and really really hated to see him leave. I really don't have a clue what I'll do if I am not successful in locating him.

The most compassionate psychiatrist . He is on time, considerate and truly listens. He helped my mother when other doctors could not.

thought he was the ruddest most uncompassionate psychiatrist i have ever been too. cancelled my next appointment immediately

Excellent doctor!!!

Fantastic doctor, seen for years, rarely a wait time. Have to consider the source when reading these reviews. People always tend to print ridiculous lies. Can't find a better doctor!!

Dr. Jorge W Castro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anniston, AL.