Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jorge L Chaumont
Dr. Jorge L Chaumont, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Chaumont is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. Dr. Chaumont has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge L Chaumont has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Jorge L Chaumont has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Jorge L Chaumont has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jorge L Chaumont is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Ol' Jorge must pay someone to shave his face, because there ain't no way he is brave enough to look upon himself. He took an oath to uphold the principals of a healer (had his toes crossed no doubt). He is the worsest medical liscensed practitioner I have come across in 60 years.. Sawbone heartless, darkhearted person I've looked in the eyes. Too bad for his kids to be in the presence of this hunk of human flesh. I hope he lives forever and has a happy healthy existence.
Dr. Chaumont is an insurance doctor and used by insurance companies to restrict costs as much as possible and be a spy for them. A typical pain doctor has monthly appointments with urine samples. They schedule as few times as possible to restrict cost and they just recently started urine tests. They don't even check your vitals! What a joke! I have chronic pain and he wouldn't let me have anything stronger than Tramadol which is as effective as Bayer aspirin. His hospital procedures were all failures. I've talked to real pain doctors and they question if he knows what he's doing. I should be medically retired but he is under orders by the insurance company to absolutely not do this.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Chaumont is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jorge L Chaumont is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.