Dr. Jorge E Fernald Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jorge E Fernald?

Leaves College Student without Care

Dr. Fernald was advised over several visits that my daughter would be attending college in another State and would need to make sure that her medication would last until she would return for winter break in December. He did NOT and when asked if we needed to make an additional appointment prior to her departure or how to proceed to get another refill while she was away we received a letter in the mail stating that he would "no longer be providing psychiatric services" to my daughter because of her "inability to schedule follow-up visits for medication management." WHO DOES THAT ??? Absolutely ridiculous & now we are jumping through hoops trying to find a way for our Illinois Insurance to cover a doctor out there.

He is by far the worst doctor I have ever had.

Stay Away....

I've never experienced a worse doctor. My son saw him for only a few visits and we had enough. What doctor that deals with mental health does not look you in the eye, does not pay attention to a word you say, and the only focus was to write a script and book the next appointment. Staff gets five stars, he gets one.

Only cares about money and not his patients

useless

Worst Dr. if that is what he want to be called, ever. Does not care at all nor does he listen. He is in a big hurry as there can be up to 5 patients backed up in the waiting room.

Myself and my daughter

I really don't think he cares much about anything. He mainly likes collecting from the insurance companies. I went to him for depression. I didn't like the medicine he put me on. He asked me a few questions on my followup visit. I told him I was feeling better, so he desided that I didn't need any medication. Which is fine. Then my daughter went to see him for anxiety. He ordered a drug screen test and a V.D. test. That was totally unapproporate. Totally discusting and degrading thing to do to someone, who needs help. I know my daughter isn't on drugs, shes home with me most of the time. Shes also 21. Not 16. I think he is a waste of a persons time.

Dr. Jorge E Fernald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palos Heights, IL.