Dr. Jorge Figueroa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Figueroa?

Outraged!!!

Posted on May 12th, 2017

After waiting for 40 minutes with my mother to obtain results of previous tests she gets told that her insurance was not pre-certified in time and the offices at her insurance carrier were closed. The audacity of the young lady in the front desk... she tells my mother that the doctor will see her if she makes herself financially responsible for the visit. What on earth! My mother was upset because it was her second attempt this week to obtain her results. 2 days ago it was something different, the doctor had an emergency and was not servicing patients. So my question is this, why not consider your patients and contact them before they waste their time. Unfortunately, I can't make the decision for my mother but I would not return to this doctor. The front staff is not caring to a patients time nor need. Needless to say we are still waiting for the results :-(

Disappointed

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Figueroa for many years now. I used to love going to him because it felt as a family practice, but that has changed over the years. You usually have to wait over an hour to be seen and get him for two minutes. He is very quick to prescribe you medicine that does not really solve the problem. Hours are not very flexible for full-time employed people. It is very difficult for me to find time to go and see him that I now think it is not worth it. Looking to switch doctors now.

Patient

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Not a good service. I waited for more than two hours, and the doctor was impatient. He didn't want to answer my questions.

terrible service

Posted on April 15th, 2013

Went with my sister inlaw for a office visit waited over an hour to been seen and thats with an appointment made. My sister inlaw needed a sonogram test to be schduled which the office staff was suppose to do and they would call to nofity her with the date and time, She WAS never even called back !! when you call the office to see what happen with the appointment office staff has no clue or can not even answer your question and that with being on hold for 30mins or they just hang the phone up on you. (RUDE) I'm truly DISGUSTED that we were treated this way. maybe if were hispanic service would have been better. I rate my experience a big 0 I had to click something to get my review listed

Concerned mother

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Very efficient and knowledgeable.

Great doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2012

he treats you like a family and he really cares about peoples health ..

Posted on May 12th, 2017