Dr. Jorge G Guzman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jorge G Guzman?

Dr. Guzman Office Visit 2016

Dr. Guzman is an excellent and knowledgeable physician. Very pleased with my patient - physician relationship with him. Excellent communicator and very thorough.

My family doctor

I'm very satisfied with Dr. Guzman, he's a really good doctor. He is very professional and polite. He has always provided me with the best medical care. He gives me referrals when needed. He gives me his full attention in a courtesy and kind manner. I recommend him % 100.

Inconsiderate when scheduling appointments

I had scheduled an appointment and was confirmed by the office staff a day before but on the day of the appointment the dr was not available due to a meeting. It was such an inconvenience for me because it is hard to find child care for my daughter. I make the effort to go to my appointments and be on time. Meetings are usually scheduled in advance and I don't understand why the office would schedule patients and not bother to reschedule them with advance notice. All of the patients were being turned away. What a disrespect to the patients. The office staff should be more considerate to their patients