Dr. Jorge C Kattah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge C Kattah?

My son has Rare Nystamas. My child is 16 years old. Instead of running another test or asking the family what they would like to have done..... he used my son as a teaching object for his students. My son's eye moves involuntary at night. Told him to use his best judgment while driving. My 16 year old past his test today! I can't lay the law down due to he would not write anything for DNV. So no answers an child can't see on the road !!!! Bed side manners are awful !! He's the best because he is the only one here that does his speciality. I asked about getting a referral to Mayo Clinic where he told me they were all his colleagues and would agree with him. Dr. Your wrong ! If something happens remember he can't be in the Military or a pilot but there is worse on the roads. I think a child being on the road with involuntary eye movement with no awnsers is more dangerous to his life an others on the road. He has no idea what's wrong so maybe it'll go away. Well it has not gone away. Very very unhappy

We have received zero follow up with Dr. Kattah. He didn't want to hear any information about my sons symptoms, or any of his experiences with the symptoms. His bedside manner is nonexistent. The staff were outstanding. I wish I could say the same for him.

Dr was talking on phone 90% of my visit to clinic. Asked same question repeatedly and when I answered negatively he still documented affirmatively in my records. Staff was courteous and prompt.

an amazing doctor

I was admitted to the hospital where Dr. Kattah works after seeing my general physician. She referred me after having some concerns. Dr. Kattah was very caring and dedicated. He ran tests until he found a very rare diagnosis. He ended up saving my life and I'm grateful to have had him as my doctor.

The Best Dr. I've ever visited

I've been seeing Dr. Kattah for about 7 years now and I've never had a bad experience with him or his staff.

Dr. Jorge C Kattah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.