Dr. Jorge O Klajnbart Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jorge O Klajnbart?

Senior Analyst

Extremely friendly, down to earth, great listener, and most of all he educated me on my torn ACL, Meniscus, and PCL injury. He outlined how long the recovering period is and also offered a less evasive procedure than knee reconstructive surgery. He performed my shoulder surgery and it feels so much better. Great range of motion. An outstanding doctor who really cares and listens to his patients. Two thumbs up!

FOR REAL

Dr. Klajnbart operated on my ankle as well as my son's. Both times Dr. Klajnbart was amazing.

SPC Cobb, Chelsea

When you are opting to have a surgical proceduere, an othopedic at that you should do all the research about the surgeon. It is you body and post-operatively you want to know that you were in the best care. Dr. Klajnbart is the Chief of Surgery with 13 years of experience in a routine surgical enviornment and what sets him apart from other Orthopedic Surgeons, is he also has experience in a combat surgical environment. Being a surgical technologist myself, I know what sets other orthopedics apart from the rest, by reviewing their background and knowing the knowledge myself of what it is that needs to be done. Not everyone has that knowledge. Ive had a a ACL repair with Dr. Klajnbart which was an injury caused from trauma to the knee in a automobile accident. I knew he knew how to approach the injury because of his orthopedica trauma experience in the combat zone, as well as his residency at at Medical Center. It has been three months since the surgery and I can honestly say that the reconstruction of the ACL on my left knee feels as if I never had the surgery. From a medical standpoint, once you have knee problems you are most likely told that it will be something you will deal with your entire life. Dr. Klajnbart is by far the best surgeon Ive had throughout my rehabilitation from the automobile accident. He is far more knowledgable than the other four Orthopedic Surgeons I had surgery with over the course of this year. He is not only a great surgeon, but his bedside manner is excellent. He cares about you as his patient and from my opinion, the best surgeon in this region.