Dr. Jorge Castro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Castro?

Posted on March 13th, 2015

He never rushes me out the door. He takes the time to explain what is wrong with my sick kids and helps me to understand what the medications are doing.

Highly Recommended Doctor

Posted on June 6th, 2012

I've taken my children, 5 boys and 1 daughter, to Dr. Castro for the last 21 years (21, 18, 14, 10, 3, 2). My oldest child has Neurofibromatosis and when I sent an invitation to all my son's doctors to attend a medical symposium at Children's Hospital about NF, the only one of my son's doctors invited who attended was Dr. Castro. He has the patience to explain things to you as many times as needed to make sure you understand his diagnosis. He is also very open to questions. All the kids feel very comfortable with him as his bedside manner is very jovial. He's such a good doctor, the older kids are finding it difficult leaving him since they are no longer of pediatric age.

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Dr. Castro is the best pediatrician by far. He explains everything about the problem to the patient and parents. He correctly diagnosed my sons appendicitis over the phone and sent us direclty to children's hospital. He put us on a plan to control my daughter's asthma and explained in detail why she has asthma/allergies and how best to deal with it. He really knows medicine and is the most informed doctor I've ever dealt with.

BEST DOCTOR

Posted on March 8th, 2011

Dr. Castro is amazing. He has been caring for my girls since their birth (7yrs). He has an answer for everything and always gives you his undivided attention. I can't say enough nice things about him. We love him.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2010

I've been taking my children to him for the last four years. Very professional,knowledgable. Would highly recommend.

Posted on August 8th, 2016