Dr. Jorge L Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge L Rodriguez?

Over ten years ago me and my mom. We Still ratified. He is a very caring and no short cut doctor

Ty very much.

Lap-Band Surgery

I had Dr. Rodriguez do this surgery and anything that could wrong did go wrong.

A real life hero and man's man,and caring life saver

I had severe pancreatitis with many abcesses,and after a couple weeks in another Doctors care my family was told that I could not be helped and was terminal. That's wen my face found Dr Rodriguez who immediately saw me and began the first of several surgeries and after 10 months in norton hospital under Dr rod care I recoverd to go on with a normal life today. This man cares nothing about recognition and because of his honesty some people may not like what they are told. This hero is not given near the public recognition he richly deserves .he is relentless and will not quit on any patient. It took dozens of Dr to say that I could not be helped and only one in Dr Rodriguez to save me and of course the Lord .this man is a blessing to all who have been under his care .I recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr Rod for saving my life

LIFE SAVER!

Excellent surgeon!

Dr Rodriguez took care of me for almost 1 yr- nearly died twice . Several surgeries for perforated ulcers; severe malnutrion, adult failure to thrive -my kids are grateful for this man for saving my life; now I can't find him- he doesn't work at the hospital anymore, and no longer in the office seeing patients

excellent doctor

He did my gastric bypass and several other surgeries. I love him, he has pulled me through many, many difficult medical problems. I have every confidence in the world in him. Now I understand he's left his practice, possibily retired, I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm very upset!!!!!!

Retired Hairdresser

In 2010 I had doctor Rodriquez place a Lap-Band in for me. Somewhere during the surgery he nicked a spot and about 2 weeks later I had 3 pocket of blood/infection around my abdomen. This required another surgery by another doctor he knew with a guided needle. Then 30days worth of a very strong antibiotic. This infection went to my heart valve and spine. I had to have emergency heart surgery and am bother with deterioration of my spine. Later on the Lap-band slipped and I was forced to have it removed by another surgeon. He told me that the Lap-band was not the one that should have been used in the first place. I did lose 123 pounds but I would not recommend losing the weight by Dr. Rodriquez hands.

love Dr. Rod

Dr. Rod is a man of his word if he say's I'll help u or I'll do this he does..

Horribly condescending of me. Offered no after care after my lap band surgery. Blamed me for problems with it when I didn't know some of things that could possibly happen. Didn't give me all the facts prior to the surgery and if he had, I wouldn't have done it. So very disappointed that I could have had better success with other surgeries if I had known. I just wanted someone to help me. Wait time in his office is horrible! Usually have to take a full day off work because of it.

J Rod is Great

Dr. J Rod is great. He was honest and on top of his game. While the wait time in his office is annoying, it's an indication that he spends time with his patients explaining the procedures and answering questions. He's a big teddy bear of a man and very gentle. But more than that he's a gifted surgeon and will tell you like it is, regardless if that is what you want to hear or not!!!

Excellent

wonderful doctor

Dr. Jorge L Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.