Dr. Jorge Lagares-Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Lagares-Garcia?

Stay Away!

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

Not only was he extremely rude, but I was worse after I got out of the hospital than going in. Did NOT fix my issue AT ALL. Just gave me a shot of morphine, some nausea medicine and 2 salines. The problem was that if I ate I would either puke it up or get diarrhea. After they forced me to leave the hospital because there was no "criteria" to put me the hospital (you mean nutrition deficiencies don't count?), I was finally given the glass of water that they said I would get to make sure I was OK. Well, I immediately got diarrhea and haven't stopped for 12 hours.

Patient

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr. Lagares-Garcia is a great surgeon and his knowledge of specific circumstances is impeccable. If you have any questions or concerns the doctor that's on call if after hours will call you back within minutes. That's a rare find these days. His staff goes above and beyond for your needs. I highly recommend this practice.

Posted on February 12th, 2014

Great doctor. I highly recommend him. One of those doctors that truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to answer questions and wants the patients to feel comfortable with the decision that they make. Thank you for all that you did for me.

He saved the love of my life

Posted on February 6th, 2013

I would recommend him highly. Time was of the essence, and he operated before the cancer had spread. Great bedside manner, too. Very good at what he does.

He Saved My Life

Posted on February 20th, 2012

I'm pretty sure the people who have rated poor scores for Dr. Lagares are the type of people that go on complaining about everything & everyone for no good reason. Dr. Lagares is such a wonderful & caring human being. I was young with no health coverage & he was so concern for me that he never charged me a dime. Thanks to him I am living a healthy long life. A lifetime wouldn't be enough to thank him for what he has done for me

Caring and professional

Posted on April 8th, 2011

i am grateful to dr. Lagares-Garcia for his life changing surgery.

Wouldn't you want a doctor who cares?

Posted on March 5th, 2011

Neither the staff nor the doctor have any regard for a person's time. Don't waste yours with this office.

Choose another doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2010

The doctor and staff have no regard for a person's time. This is not the type of doctor I want getting anywhere near me let alone a staff that doesn;t care. The wait was an hour and a half and NO ONE had the courtesy to check on me while I waited both in the waiting room and the examining room. Someone mentioned that this doctor is good at his profession, but he certainly doesn't show much care for a person's time let alone apologize for wasting it. So I found a much better doctor and staff.

survivor

Posted on February 8th, 2010

Wonderful staff, crowded in Pawtucket but not Cranston. Dr. Lagares-Garcia is THE surgeon to have operate on you. I am now cancer-free because of him. That's what matters most.

Dr. Lagares awful after surgery

Posted on August 5th, 2009

Dr. Lagares: A++++++!!

Posted on January 3rd, 2009

I had a surgery complication that necessitated colon surgery. Dr. Legares performed the surgery and did an outstanding job. He followed me all the way through, answered all my questions, and was very caring. What stands out the most for me was his warm bedside manner. He knew how to treat me like a human being, a quality that so many other physicans lack.

Posted on November 28th, 2017