The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino
Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Miami Lakes, FL and Belleville, NJ . His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Lopez-Canino is affiliated with Florida Hospital Kissimmee, Clara Maass Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino has the following 27 expertise
- Abdominal Hernia
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Breast Cancer
- Central Venous Catheterization
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gallbladder inflammation (Acute Cholecystitis)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Outlet Obstruction
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Diseases
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Rectal Fistula
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lopez-Canino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Clara Maass Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino in this video.
Dr. Jorge Lopez-Canino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.