Dr. Jorge N Martinez-Prieto Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jorge N Martinez-Prieto?

Don’t go!

Worst staff ever!!

I'm currently been seen by Dr. Prieto and the last time I went in the staff was arguing with each other. I just feel like is very unprofessional for staff to argue infront on patients. Also they are not on top on things. I had them request my records since i got an MRI done not to long ago and it was never request it. The staff is very rude when I called to make an appt. I feel like if those girls are not happy with their jobs or the position they are in they should go back to school and get a higher education that way they wont have their sour faces every time a patient walks in. Dr. Prieto was very nice but he was a very strange man lol. I'm very happy with my treatment for my migraines and how effective it has been. Dr prieto takes time to talk to you about your current situation and treatment.

The WORST doctor ever!!! (AWFULL experience)

He don't listen when I was talking about my symptoms and interrupted me as I spoke. He is very arrogant, he has no professionalism or respect. The worst "doctor" I've gone. His treatment was so horrible, that I grabbed my stuff, I rose from the chair, and went while I was shaking! My rating is ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inept Workers

I have never encountered so many inept working in an office. You call and leave you waiting and never serve. Lousy to give appointments. Irresponsible when attend. Office staff do not take into consideration the time of others. Worst service and very ugly and uncomfortable office.

Not only was the waiting time over 2 hours during all my visits, but on the date of my last appointment the office was closed. I had to bang on the door to get the doctor's receptionist to open. She told me the doctor was moving, and gave me a photocopied list of other neurologists I could. Awful, simply awful

Great Doctor

Dr. Prieto is kind and thorough - he takes the time to really listen before he makes his diagnosis. In the past doctors have been quick to tell me what's wrong before I can even tell them all my symptoms! This is not the case with Dr. Prieto - I left his office knowing I was in good hands.

Great Neurologist

Dr. Prieto has been helping me minimize my migraines and I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He has helped me so much already and while I still have an occasional headache I recognize my triggers and know what to do to allieviate it.