Dr. Jorge L Mirabelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge L Mirabelli?

MA

He spends time listening to my health needs and he is not a med pusher at all I like he wants to get to the root of my issues instead of trying to cover them up. He is not practicing at Coastal Healthcare Partners in Palm Coast and the office staff is wonderful. I enjoy the fact I can get an appointment and speak to a real person. They are an A+ office.

Best Ever

I have been a pain management patient for over 12 years and in that time have lived in 4 states and been treated by 6 Dr's (4 located in hospital clinics). Dr Mirabelli takes the time to understand the root cause of the pain but goes a step further to learn about and treat the whole person. He takes all your medical history into account and doesn't just put a band aid on the problem. He is in it for the long haul and takes the time to listen, counsel and respond appropriately. He allows me and my wife (also a patient) to hold our heads up, feel good about ourselves, is not judgmental and does everything in his power to treat our pain in a way that improves our quality of life.

Don't waste your time

Dr J. Mirabelli is rude, arrogant & should go. Ack to Argintina. Coastal Pain Management should wipe out the entire staff & start over. Something has made everyone there very unhappy. No eye contact no kindness just an experience I've never seen nor want to ever again, Dr Mirabelli I hope you someday get a taste of what you serve,

Worst doctor I have ever dealt with

Jorge Mirabelli was very rude. Didn't want to take the time to listen. Jabbered on and didn't really say anything beneficial or informative and after he said he doesn't have time to listen and I said I didn't have time either because I had to get back to work he stormed out. I was on time for my appointment and had to wait at least 15 minutes past my appointment time in the waiting room and then another 15 minutes in the exam room waiting to see the doctor. He was behind schedule and made it sound like he couldn't be bothered with me. I will NOT be going back to see this person again. I don't appreciate being treated as if only his time matters and everyone else is second rate.

I totally recommend Dr. Mirabelli, his bedside manner is great, he listens to my problems and addresses them promptly. The office staff is great and will help you with any problem you may have. Everyone is very personable and friendly.

rob C

Impatient bed side manners

DO NOT SEE!

Called me a liar about every injury I have sustained over 3 car accident within 10 years. His PA Gale is rude nasty disrespectful just like the Dr. My first visit he made me feel like he was there for me but upon my next visit he spent all of 5 minutes with me said nothing was wrong with me and left to go to lunch while I was still in the room. The next day saw another dr there and found every injury and all nerve damage from the new nerve test did a detailed medical history and physical exam to document every injury but have gone 2 months without any medications!!

Unprofessional and has Anger Problem

Dr. Jorge L Mirabelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ormond Beach, FL.