- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge A Motta MD
Dr. Jorge A Motta, MD is a doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. They have 48 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Jorge A Motta has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jorge A Motta has the following 5 expertise
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Jorge A Motta Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jorge A Motta
Dr. Motta graduated from the Yale University in 1972. Dr. Motta works in Miami, FL and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.