Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge Noriega
Dr. Jorge Noriega, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Noriega is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital, INTERGRIS BAPTIST MEDICAL CENTER and St. Anthony. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge Noriega has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 5 of 10
Words can not express how wonderful this doctor is. Dr. Noriega spent time with my family answering questions and reassuring my very nervous 7 year old son before surgery. He was amazing and very patient with my son. He even checked on him as we were getting ready to go home. Dr. Noriega help alleviate a very anxious mom's fears and provided such care to my son. Thank you.
Dr. Noriega is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Jorge Noriega accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jorge Noriega in this video.
Dr. Jorge Noriega is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.