Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jorge Perez
Dr. Jorge Perez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, MI, with another office in Wayne, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Perez is affiliated with Oakwood Heritage Hospital, St. Mary Mercy Hospital and Oakwood Annapolis Hospital. Dr. Perez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jorge Perez has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 4 of 4
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Perez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Oakwood Heritage Hospital
St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
St. Mary Mercy
42 Years Experience
Universidad Catolica De Cordoba
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jorge Perez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, MI.