Dr. Jorge Pardo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Pardo?

Thorough, caring and compassionate doctor.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Dr. Pardo spent 30 minutes during a follow up appointment reviewing the results of my MRI with myself and my husband. He is very thorough, caring and compassionate. I felt comfortable with his explanation of all my test results. I highly recommend him.

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Doctor Pardo is a well educated and professional neurologist that makes his patients feel comfortable and at ease. My visit went extremely well with Dr. Pardo and I recommend him to all my friends and family.

Great physician

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

Dr Pardo is a physician that takes his time to explain your medical condition. He follows up with test that have been order by him. His staff is very friendly and courteous. I highly recommend him

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

i went to see dr Pardo about 7 or 8 years ago regarding a brain test i hAD TAKEN and also my then "recent memory loss". I am 83 years old and had then been recently diagnosed with dementia. I could nor remember the name of the diagnosing doctor and dr. Ramos was kind enough to take the time to look for it (and find it).Several weeks ago i called Dr.Ramoss office for an appointment to ask (again) for the (dementia)diagnosing doctor, which, embarrassing enough, i misplaced or foorgot AGAIN. i never heard from his office.By Monday Dr.Ramos will be getting my phone number again.I want to make clear that this comment is in no possible way a complain. On the contrary. Thank youlp

Posted on October 11th, 2017