Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jorge W Roig has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Jorge W Roig has the following 1 expertise
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jorge W Roig - Posted on April 27th, 2014
Dr. Roig is by far the kindest doctor I've met. He and his staff were amazing to my Mother. She had two back surgeries and Dr. Roig performed both. He made her feel comfortable, comforted her because he knew she was afraid and treated her so kindly. To me and my sisters, he was a blessing as her Surgeon. He was caring and showed compassion, and that meant the world to us. One of a kind!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jorge W Roig - Posted on February 26th, 2014
I wish I could rate below poor!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jorge W Roig - Posted on February 1st, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jorge W Roig - Posted on January 21st, 2011
Dr. Roig is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jorge W Roig Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsPAIN CENTER, 651 Colliers Way Ste 510, Weirton, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jorge W Roig, MD - Anesthesiology in Weirton, WV, in this video.
Dr. Jorge W Roig is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Weirton, WV.