Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jorge E Secchi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jorge E Secchi has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jorge E Secchi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
For personal reasons I will not go into full detail but he is COMPLETELY unprofessional and should have some sort of consequence though I know he never will because hes a methadone clinic doctor so they treat everyone like their zoo animals, I was in a meeting with him my nurse and ccounselor and stated that the majority of black people there don't even like her (Counselor) and that she is COMPLETELY rude and nasty to white patients and I had every patient there in agreement. She was trying to force me out to begin with but the complaint is even about her since she has a CERTIFICATE to counsel drug addicts she thinks who she is, Im white dr is white she is black. But this isn't about race its about discrimination and when I made my statement along with signed petition against the program and counselor, **Dr Secchi lunged at me and scratched into my face with a PEN.** The NURSE AND DIRECTOR had to physically pull him off and he was still trying to get through them like he was going to attack me. cops were called and he was given a warning, where I on the other hand had to leave the place for good because if theres an emergency hes the DR yet my REGULAR dr who was out the ONE DAY I had this issue, could have continued treating me and my case. Queens Opioid Treatment Center/St Vincents Hospital/ARcher OTC whatever they call it every other day, are unprofessional and incapable of doing their jobs rightm and hes the biggest one of all. I never am a whistle blower but I SURE AS HEL have made my complaints police were involved and ive reported to OASAS< NYS Office of IG, Justice Center and AMA, and will continue til there are no where else for me to report to
- Universidad De Buenos Aires
Queens Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJorge E Secchi Md, 393 Ryder Rd, Manhasset, NY
Dr. Jorge E Secchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.