Dr. Jorge Sosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Sosa?

Best Dr ever!!!

Posted on October 28th, 2016

With my health failing I decided to do something about it when all other attempts failed. I came across Dr. Sosa whom I researched for 4 years before deciding to have RNY Gastric Bypass. Five years and a happy woman later I'm so grateful for Dr. Sosa. Besides Dr. Sosa being very professional and taking his career and patients lives very seriously, he is also very down to earth. I've recommended Dr. Sosa to so many friends and family who have tried everything in the past to lose weight with no lasting results because I KNOW they are going to be in good hands. If anyone is thinking about weight loss surgery or knows a family member or friend who may need help with losing weight I highly recommend Dr. Sosa. I hope everyone who reads this can truly see how highly I feel about Dr. Sosa and once you meet him you will agree. Thank you Dr. Sosa for all you do for your patients...we truly appreciate and love you.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2016

This is the 3rd time I write a review on this Doctor and somehow it gets removed. I had my surgery 8 months ago RNY and still have no solution...instead of removing my gallbladder as it was bad at the time of surgery (just found that out) ended up hospitalized and then went under gallbladder surgery 1 month later.....after that I was hospitalized 6 times for not being able to keep anything down, water, protein shakes and forget about food😷 . I asked for endoscopy 3 months out and he told me I would Die if I had that procedure performed. He also told me I was suffering from some sort of morning sickness that's when I realized this guy is INSANE. I have since gone to a GI and had a successful endoscopy. I know have ulcers never used NSAIDS and now know I have severe scar tissue from my esophagus to my new stomach which is causing blockage and causing me to throw up! This Doctor also removed all my Doctors off Medical Charts and refuses to work with my new Doctors and Surgeons! He thinks he is above the law! Would NOT recommend him to my worst enemy!

Great surgeon

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Excellent surgeon, no nonsense. You might not like his ego but he doesn't flaunt it, you'll see it come out only if you challenge his decisions. Unfortunately he deserves to have that ego...ugh. But extremely good, and hard working. The one thing I had issues with was pain relief. You can forget it. It's the bare minimum he can get away with, and it's the dame for everyone no matter who you are, if it's a complication it's the same deal. Only demerol. Only specific dose. It's all kind of like a factory. You will hurt, and it won't matter. Period. But your surgery will top notch, and the pain will end...in five days or so. If a blockage, three. And in the long run, you'll be in the best shape possible. Other docs have bedside manners and are more empathetic about pain relief after major effing surgery. So weigh it all.

Best Dr around...

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Dr. Sosa is the only doctor that I would trust and have trusted with my life in his hands. He is very professional and he truly cares about his patients and there well being. I rate Dr Sosa a 10 in my book and I recommend him to everyone that needs help with weight loss. I love Dr. Sosa for giving me my life back. There is no way I can thank him enough, but if he ever gets a chance to read this...THANK YOU Doc for giving me another chance at living a healthy life..and living a longer life and more time with the people I love...thank you again...One of your happiest patients... T.Ramos-Santana :)

worst manner for a doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Dr. Sosa came in and immediately told me that I was going to die on the operating room. When my husband came in the office Dr. Sosa told him that he did not want to hear him complain when I died in the surgery. My husband asked for a paper to sign to promise not to sue Dr. Sosa and he kicked us out of his office. On the way out my husband made a comment about pulling Dr. Sosa's license and the doctor said and I quote: "Try it." This doctor suffers from "God Syndrome". I hope someone brings him down a NOTCH.

Shey(: Hialeah FL

Posted on May 19th, 2011

I am only 16 years old and i got my gastric bypass .He is an amazing surgeon!

Posted on November 20th, 2010

I have my surgery done 3 1/2 months ago and have lost 70lbs i started off at 314 and am currently weight 245lbs and it was defently the best decision i have ever done. Dr Sosa is a great doctor he is a very straight up doctor n fouling away if you have a question he like the staright up questions not hidng around the bush. I would defently recommend this doctor to anyone.

GASTRIC BYPASS RNY

Posted on December 14th, 2009

DR. SOSA DID MY GASTRIC BYPASS IN 2001. I LOST OVER 125 LBS, AND HAVE BEEN ABLE TO KEEP IT OFF ALL THESE YEARS.GRACIAS, DR. SOSA.

Posted on October 25th, 2017