Dr. Jorge A Spinolo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jorge A Spinolo?

Caregiver

After researching Dr. Spinolo we found some rather low scores in regards to bedside manner, time and caring. We had concerns and almost canceled our appointment. Because of this I am posting this comment! Please do not let any negative reviews discourage you from going to the Ga Cancer Spec and Dr. Spinolo. Dr. Spinolo is one of the most caring and impressive doctors I have had the opportunity to meet in some time. My mother is being treated for lung cancer and he has spent more time giving us information, explaining procedures and giving out hugs than any other physician I have ever met. His manner is gentle and very professional. He is very knowledgable and provides you with many different options and care. He gives you hope when there seems to be very little at times. The office staff and nurses are also very professional and caring. Chemo Tech Tina is wonderful I suggest you see her if you are scheduled for treatment. You may have a wait time however, the time spent with you more than makes up for any time you feel you have had to sit there. We have truely been blessed and are so thankful we are sent to such a wonderful doctor and facility during this difficult time. I hope this review helps you as I would have liked to have seen this myself when researching something this important to our family.

Great!

Dr Spinolo is a wonderful doctor. He has treated my mother with the upmost kindness. He knew what was wrong with her and he fixed her illness. She has been ok for months. Thank you Dr. Spinolo!

WORSE CANCER DOCTOR EVER

Please do not even consider this foolish man for health care if you or a loved one has cancer. I had an awful experience with him that I will never forget. My daughter had just been diagnosed with hodgkins lymphoma and Henry Medical Center called him in to be her oncologist. He was the most horrible excuse of a doctor I have ever seen in my life. He is ignorant to females, he needs to go back to the country he came from, he is one sorry excuse of a human being.I got my daughter and I took my daughter to a GREAT cancer doctor, DR. Daniel Carr at Crawford Long Hospital and she is cancer free now for 5 years and 3 months. PLEASE don't belittle yourself by letting this doctor spinola even looking at you, much less handle your health. He is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New patient overview

When it's time for me to see the doctor. It takes him some time to actually see me, that's even after I've seen the nurse for vitals and weight. Once I see him, he gives me my update of what's going on with me. Then gives me information, after that does not check to see if I understand what he has given me. When I try to ask him some more indepth questions. He tells me that he's running behind with his patients and refers me to his nursing assistant. When I asked her the question she could not answer my question and had to ask another doctor to answer my question. Mind you I am a new patient of his with unexplainable symptoms, and I'm in need of answers.

Dr. Jorge A Spinolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockbridge, GA.