Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jorge A Valle has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jorge A Valle has the following 16 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Jorge A Valle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 56
Dr. Valle is by far the most amazing doctor I've come across in the 23 years I've been living in the USA. He's what I'm used to from back home in Canada...a doctor who cares about his patients! First of all he's brilliant, but most importantly he's caring, and warm and treated me like he would treat his own family. He did a Laparoscopic Myomectomy, removing my massive fibroid tumor which was 15 cm in size. Unlike the other surgeon's I met (and didn't choose), He read my reports and test results prior to meeting with me. He asked me how I felt, what I thought my problem was and listened patiently to me. He fully explained my problem first...educated me on the procedure options to remove the mass, and helped guide me and alleviate any fears I had. After I was completely taken with him, and totally at ease about everything, he told me to go get a 2nd opinion so I can make the best decision on which doctor to choose! I laughed and told him he was my 3rd opinion and the only doctor I would allow to do my surgery! He gave me his pager to call, for after the surgery if needed...which I used, and he called me back immediately. He did such a great job before, during and after, I couldn't be happier with him and Martha! I highly recommend Dr. Valle to everyone for any reason relating to gynecology! If I could, I'd give him 1000 stars instead of the highest option which was 5:)
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Jersey City Medical Center
Dr. Jorge A Valle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCENTER FOR ADVANCED REPRODUCTIVE SERVICES, 9530 Bonita Beach Rd SE Ste 104, Bonita Springs, FL
Dr. Jorge A Valle is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bonita Springs, FL.