Dr. Jorge Valle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jorge Valle?

Highly recommend...he's exceptional!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Valle is by far the most amazing doctor I've come across in the 23 years I've been living in the USA. He's what I'm used to from back home in Canada...a doctor who cares about his patients! First of all he's brilliant, but most importantly he's caring, and warm and treated me like he would treat his own family. He did a Laparoscopic Myomectomy, removing my massive fibroid tumor which was 15 cm in size. Unlike the other surgeon's I met (and didn't choose), He read my reports and test results prior to meeting with me. He asked me how I felt, what I thought my problem was and listened patiently to me. He fully explained my problem first...educated me on the procedure options to remove the mass, and helped guide me and alleviate any fears I had. After I was completely taken with him, and totally at ease about everything, he told me to go get a 2nd opinion so I can make the best decision on which doctor to choose! I laughed and told him he was my 3rd opinion and the only doctor I would allow to do my surgery! He gave me his pager to call, for after the surgery if needed...which I used, and he called me back immediately. He did such a great job before, during and after, I couldn't be happier with him and Martha! I highly recommend Dr. Valle to everyone for any reason relating to gynecology! If I could, I'd give him 1000 stars instead of the highest option which was 5:)

Very caring and skilled

Posted on February 6th, 2017

My daughter needed surgery for a uterine anomaly and he was excellent. Explained everything, was very caring, got her right into surgery and he was one of the few surgeons who had ever handled this problem. Very thoroughly checked everything and he and his staff did wonderful follow up.

If only

Posted on May 6th, 2016

If I could continue to have babies I would put my Childrens lives in Dr Valle. Love you all at the clinic☺️

Posted on March 25th, 2016

spends a lot of time with you going over all health concerns and is very detailed

Great Doctor. Very professional, I definitely recommend him.

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Dr. Valle is wonderful !

Posted on June 8th, 2015

I like Dr Valle, very professional takes time with his patient to explain each and everything in details, I wish he was an obgyn too because he will be the dr I would like to deliver my baby. I happen to go to him after my miscarriage he gave me the best care. Staff very friendly too, I will definitely see this dr and recommend him to anyone looking for a gynecologist with experience.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Great Doc!!!!! Takes his time in explaining how everything in the body works, and great on explaining what treatment will work for you . Just great !!!!!!!!!! I recommend him to everyone .

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Skilled and great to work with. Best Dr ever!

In good hands

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Dr. Valle is an exceptional person and doctor. He is very skilled and knowledgeable. Above all else, he CARES. He's kind and understanding - qualities that are hard to find in a national expert!

A true Gentleman M.D.

Posted on November 1st, 2013

Dr. Valle was reffered to me from a friend after thee original doctor I had been seeing (obgyn) basically had no lack of compassion or answers. When we met w/ Dr Valle the first thing that struck me was his absolute knowledge of thee situation and his wanting to get to know us as people not as just "another" patient! He asked questions and listened. What this man has done for me after what I had to indure for a short period of time, (non the less emotionally and physically painful) is beyond words. They don't have enough doctors in this country who show thee value and real reason of why they truly became doctors! He is a doctor because he wants to help people! This Gentleman is into helping his patient, not harming them. I am extremely grateful I have been blessed with this TRUE M.D.'s compassion, and extensive knowledge. He has held my hand and walked us down a path of understanding and clearing up wreakage. I am blessed to have met an "old school" doctor that will go to any lengths to work with a patient. If only there were more doctors like him. there isn't enough good I can say about him, his staff and his diligence. My world was crashing down all around me and this man came to my rescue. God Bless you Dr. Valle and thank you for all that you have done and continue to do.

Best Reproductive Surgeon :)

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Thanks to Dr. Valle, I have a beautiful set of twins - they wouldn't be here if it weren't for him.