Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jorge L Verea has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 27
I have to agree he is a very good Doctor. However I am also saddened that I had to pull all three of my family members out as well. His personal secretary/ assistant is very rude and nasty. I at this point, even question their relationship vs proffesionalism. She takes it upon herself to reject a patients request for appointments and has even hung up on me on several occasions. She takes it upon herself to determine her own prognosis on patients which is very dangerous to a patient's health. I complained to the Dr. but nothing ever got done.
Dr. Verea is a lovely kindhearted doctor. He takes the time to listen and has a wonderful professional bedside manner. He really cares about his patients. Unfortunately due to one staff member I have decided to see another doctor. His staff member Laura is rude and disrespectful. She is combative and is extremely hard headed. Itâs only her way and everyone else is wrong. I've heard from two other former patients that have left for the same reason. Such a shame.
Lamentablemente el staff de esta oficina no tiene ninguna educacion. El trato que un paciente recibe por la recepsionista es de lo peor es como si ella cree que te esta haciendo un favor al dejarte ver al medico cuando estas enfermo. Habla muy mal de este medico el tener gente asi trabajando en su oficina.
Woodhull Medical And Mental Health Center
Dr. Jorge L Verea accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBroadway Medical Associates Llc, 6500 Broadway, West New York, NJ
Dr. Jorge L Verea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West New York, NJ.