Dr. Jorge C Zamora-Quezada Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jorge C Zamora-Quezada?

Worst Specialist ever!!!

The worst specialist ever!!!!! Would not answer any of my questions. I went with my elderly mom and wanted to get the specifics about her stages on her knees. The man had the audacity to tell me that I was asking for a medical lesson...wait isn't that what doctors are supposed to do give the specifics as to what is the condition? Every time I tried to ask a question, he would not let me finish my question, he would cut me off. I had to stop several times and ask him to let me finish my question. Then what boiled the situation was when I asked for his treatment plan in writing so that my mom would be able to follow it. He said, "I have repeated myself 5 times already!" He speaks at 100 miles per hour, I tried taking notes but he is just impossible. Lastly he said that he would not work with my mom if I was involved, he asked me to leave the room to treat her, IN HIS DREAMS!!!!. He has no bed side manner, is rude, obnoxious and frankly spend you money elsewhere, will never bring my mom to this man!

Dr. Jorge C Zamora-Quezada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edinburg, TX.