Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jorielle R Bautista has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Nutritional Support
- Family Planning
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Women's Health
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Lipid Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Failure
- Adolescent Medicine
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Smoking Cessation
- Anxiety Disorders
- Pelvic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I'm very unhappy with the prenatal care I received from Dr. Bautista. I had a high-risk pregnancy and didn't even know it. My medical records show that 2 ultrasounds, done at 20 and 25 weeks could not find a portion of my son's heart. Neither the radiologists at Swedish Ballard Hospital nor Dr. Bautista called for further testing. After 28 hours of induced labor my son was born via c-section with a heart defect. Everyone in the operating room was scrambling to figure out why he turned blue 3 minutes after birth. My son wasn't intubated until 23 minutes after birth, and even then it took longer to get the right oxygen levels. At 9 days old my son had open-heart surgery to fix the heart defect. At 1 year old he had his first seizure and wasn't holding his head up on his own so his pediatrician scheduled an MRI. The MRI showed that our son has cerebral palsy. I believe the cerebral palsy could have been prevented if the birthing team had been prepared for a high-risk pregnancy. Our son would not have suffered oxygen deprivation. He would have been born at Swedish First Hill, which is much better prepared for high-risk pregnancies than Swedish Ballard. Dr. Bautista and the radiologists at Swedish Ballard were admonished by my son's cardiologist and told to send patients to her if there are any questions about the heart on the ultrasound. When I discovered a week after the c-section that my left calf was hurting and went in to see Dr. Bautista she said that she "hurts everywhere when she's stressed out", as my son was to have open heart surgery that week. It didn't seem like she took my symptoms seriously but relented to having an ultrasound done when I wanted one. I had a blood clot. I think this too could have could have been prevented if I'd been told to move around after the c-section. I tried NOT to move for 2 days after the surgery because I thought you weren't supposed to move around after surgery, but much later found out just the opposite. No one in the Swedish Ballard birthing center nor Dr. Bautista told me this. Furthermore, when my son had his open-heart surgery the surgeon tried to contact her but she was gone on vacation and hadn't informed any of us about it or even checked in to see how our son was doing, even though she was his pediatrician at that time.
19 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jorielle R Bautista accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPolyclinic, 1801 NW Market St Ste 203, Seattle, WA
Dr. Jorielle R Bautista is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.