Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jory Lange
Dr. Jory Lange, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Lange is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, Metropolitan Methodist Hospital and Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jory Lange has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Jory Lange has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Jory Lange is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lange is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Baptist Medical Center
St Luke's Baptist Hospital
South Texas Regional Medical Center
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Northwest Hospital
Nix Health Care System
Texas Heart Hospital
Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Northeast Baptist Hospital
St. Rose Hospital
Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
Northeast Methodist Hospital
North Central Baptist Hospital
37 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1976
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jory Lange is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.