Dr. Jos Cove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jos Cove?

Spinal Fusion

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Dr. Cove treated my severe scoliosis in Oct. 2013 with a spinal Fusion surgery from T-1 to T-12. On his end, the surgery was done well and professionally. Afterwards, I felt as though the meat that was scraped from my vertebrae was stringy chicken flesh for 2 1/2 years and I suffer from chronic back pain. Whether the pain is from the scoliosis or the screws and fusion have yet to be determined, if ever. He chose the old fashioned Harrington rods to screw into my spine, which I agreed to out of naivety. However, I only wished I had done more homework on spinal support apparatuses. As it turns out, there are less archaic devices to screw into the spine now. Altogether, professional work from him and his office, but I wish a different device would've been screwed into my spine.

His professional manner is outstanding.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Posted on June 9th, 2016

The nurce or receptionest was rude and never set a apt. For me

Absolutely recommend Dr. Cove. 100% trustworthy.

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Dr. Cove called me in the evening to answer a question I had about treatment. Wow. No doctor does that anymore. He takes time to explain what, why, and how. Doesn't make you feel stupid when you ask questions. Very patient, understanding - his clinical staff is terrific. Absolutely recommend.

Posted on April 30th, 2010

Dr. Cove' did my back surgery in 2003. I still have pain but nothing compares to were I was before surgery. I had another surgery in 2004 that Dr. Cove' did to remove the hardware that was put in back in the first surgery. What I can tell you is don't set around after you heal from your surgery. You need to stretch and exercise your back to keep it working. Doing nothing will only make it worse.

A very caring doctor!

Posted on February 25th, 2010

A real pro who really knows his stuff. Very caring and has excellent bedside manners.

watch out

Posted on February 4th, 2010

I was rear ended in a car accident in May 2006. I was sent to Jos Cove 4 months after the accident...he proceeded to tell me there was nothing wrong with me "you have carpal tunnel". never mind I had numbness, tingling and extensive pain. he then sent me off on my own. Thankfully I went to the University of Washington Pain Center. They discovered three blown out herniated discs and extensive nerve damage. I just had neurosurgery in May 2009 at University of Cal-san francisco. Thank god I didn't listen to this guy. extremely unprofessional!

Posted on November 15th, 2017