Dr. Jose Delgado Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jose Delgado?

The narcissistic dr who ruined my life

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Dr Delgado has been my psychiatrist for the majority of my life. He is a refugee from Cuba who happens to be friends with Castro. I was psychologically tortured by Jose and given meds that caused me to have an auto immune disease that's not curable. I'm heartbroken to know that I trusted a man who takes pleasure in watching me suffer. I am no longer a victim of Dr delgados evil game. He was a gynocologist in Cuba where he gave his own son hepatitis through a blood transfusion. The scapegoats of the family need help. He is a very sick man!!!

Posted on December 30th, 2016