Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jose A Martinez has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Jose A Martinez has the following 11 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 6
My husband and I have both been patients of Austin Retina. I have been seeing Dr. Martinez for a couple of years. Dr. Martinez obviously keeps abreast of the latest technology available for his patients. He referred me to a company which makes a device where I can test/monitor my eyes daily for macular degeneration. My regular eye doctor had never even heard of the device and service. I have discussed the device with friends and family, who have their own eye doctors and I have actually had some of them call me back to find out more about the device because their doctor was not aware of it. He is friendly, enjoys interaction with his patients and makes people comfortable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Martinez. Also, my husband and I have both been extremely impressed with Austin Retina as an organization. We have discussed between us that it is the most organized and professional medical practice either of us have ever been involved with. It is a well oiled machine and you can be confident that if you have an emergency situation, you can count on Dr. Martinez and Austin Retina
27 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Austin Medical Education Program
Dr. Jose A Martinez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsLake Austin Asthma & Allergy Associates, 4201 Bee Caves Rd Ste B200, West Lake Hills, TX
Dr. Jose A Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Lake Hills, TX.