Dr. Jose A Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose A Rodriguez?

Dr Rodreguez did two successful surgery on me. he is by far a most skilled and equally kind and understanding doctors. I can never repay him for his skill and caring.

NEW PATIENT

I been in New York for almost 50 years and I have not find such a pleasant Doctor in my life (I am 75) that make you feel like a new person again. !!BRAVO!!

Simply the BEST!

Dr. Rodriguez is the warmest, most caring, most knowledgeable physician I have encountered in my 66 years! He diagnosed my hip issues, did a full hip replacement, and had me up on my feet and out of the hospital the next day! I am walking 4-5 miles a day now, and cannot praise the sensitive physician enough!

I love love love Dr Roriguez, bed side manner excellent! Follow up care awesome!

DVM

An excellent surgeon who aspires to provide an excellent outcome for his patients. Everything else is just fine...but the diagnostics, surgery and results arewhat counts. And for that result I would indiure almost anything.

A personal recommendation from a patient who is also in the health field

Dr Rodriquez and his staff are par excellence. They are professional, committed to treating the entire patient surgical experience.

Has the personality of a Dead Fish.

He was very rude and not personable. Said he could not help me at all.

I was very pleased that I chose Dr Rodriguez to do my hip replacements. His thoroughness and compassion stand out, not to mention his superior ability.

Overall great experience, He put me at ease

Speech Pathologist

My 87 year old mother needed a total hip replacement and I was concerned because of her age. I had a lot of experience of treating geriatric patients after surgery as a dysphagia (swallowing disorders) therapist. Dr. Rodriguez' techniques ( front incision, spinal versus general anesthesia) not only resulted in a successful total hip replacement but I was impressed with my mother's cognitive level ( intact in recovery) and the PAs concern and follow up in hospital. It is now 2 months post surgery and my mother is pain free and able to take care of herself independently. Be wowed! ( I am also very impressed that he served our country in Operation Iraqi Freedom.)

Enthusiastically excited and apprehensive!

I was impressed with the office staff, the professional manner with which I was treated. The Doctor was truly interested and was able to listen compassionately to a very complicated history of my saga.