Dr. Jose A Torres Is this you?

16 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jose A Torres?

Mr.

Dr. Torres truly listenes to his patients and takes the time to go over in detail for me to understand my overall health issues. Office staff very pleasant . However, I will say I do miss Jennifer she is very efficient when getting referrals for me always has everything ready such as any lab reports or tests necessary for me to take with me when I have been referred to specialists. The new staff girls have learned pretty quickly but I do know Jennifer spoiled us patients a bit with referring Dr. Torres to either an accommodating facility or good specialist that has as just as good bedside manner as Dr. Torres.

Dr. Jose A Torres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lighthouse Point, FL.