Dr. Jose E Abiseid Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jose E Abiseid?

Dr. Jose tells it how it is and doesn't sugar coat things at all.

Good doc

Dr. Abiseid has been our family doctor for years and has always been attentive, insightful, and an excellent diagnostician. His office may not be fancy, but that's not what I'm looking for. I want a doctor who cares about me and my family and our health, and he fits the bill.

I had to ask him to check my ears

He walked into the room empty handed and had to leave to get his stethoscope. Never found an issue yet gave me antibiotics. I will drive to Conway for a doctor next time. In addition, the staff is unexperienced with filing medical claims with other than state provided insurance companies. Huge billing issues after 1 visit.

The worst Dr.

Dr. Jose as everyone calls him, is the worst Dr. I have ever had. I have been seeing him for about one year now, and he does not listen to me at all. He refuses to refill any of my medication that I need on daily bases. I have no insurance and the price of his office visit is ok but I can't always afford it. When I go in I always see his nurse practioner instead of him and she (Robby Douglas) is just as bad. I wouldn't refer my dog to him! I have now found a new Dr. and I am switching right away!

Dr. Jose E Abiseid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, AR.