Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose A Aleman-Gomez
Dr. Jose A Aleman-Gomez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Aleman-Gomez is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa, St Anthony's Hospital and Palms of Pasadena Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose A Aleman-Gomez has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Aleman-Gomez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
San Juan Hospital
Dr. Jose A Aleman-Gomez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFort Myers Va Outpatient Clinic, 3033 Winkler Ave, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Jose A Aleman-Gomez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.